China National Electric Equipment Corporation (CNEEC) is interested in participation in projects in the Bulgarian energy sector, the company representatives have announced.
What does CNEEC stand for?
CNEEC stands for China National Electric Equipment Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNEEC
We have 1 other meaning of CNEEC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Neuro-Engineering and Cognitive Science (University of Houston; Texas)
- Combined New England City and Town Areas
- Conselho Nacional de Ética para as Ciências da Vida (Portugese, Portugal)
- Centre National d'Enseignement À Distance french: National Center of Long-Distance Learning)
- Central Nebraska Economic Development District
- Comisión Nacional de Energía Eléctrica (Guatemala)
- Con Necesidades Educativas Especiales (Spanish: Special Educational Needs)
- Chinese National Export Enterprises Association
- Canadian National Education Exchange Centre
- Centre National d'Etudes et d'Experimentation du Machinisme Agricole (France)
- Cross National Equivalent File
- Comissão Nacional Especializada de Fogos Florestais (Portugal)
- Centre National d"Entraînement des Forces de Gendarmerie (French: National Centre Training Police Forces)
- Commander Naval Engineering Forces Korea (US Navy)
- Certified NetWare Engineer of Feng Shui (humor, James E. Gaskin)
- Organização Consciência Negra do Maranhão (Portuguese: Organization of Black Consciousness Maranhão; Maranhão, Brazil)
- Centre National de l'Équipement Hospitalier
- Council for Northeast Historical Archaeology
- Center on Native Elder Health Disparities (University of Colorado, Denver)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The funds come complete with a contract with the China National Electric Equipment Corporation (CNEEC), (one of ICBC's top corporate clients) to supply and build a significant portion of the power station under a $970m contract.
China National Electric Equipment Corporation will export USD970m worth of power equipment for the project, which is Africa's biggest, the statement said.