Since 2005, with the growth of credit card demand, JCB has been actively entering into issuing partnerships, with major banks such as Bank of China, Bank of Shanghai, China Everbright Bank, China Merchants Bank, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank, China Minsheng Banking Corporation, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Pingan Bank and China Construction Bank, in addition to China CITIC Bank, for about 6.
What does CMBC stand for?
CMBC stands for China Minsheng Banking Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMBC
We have 53 other meanings of CMBC in our Acronym Attic
- Connection Management Building Block (Nortel)
- Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering (conference)
- Clifton M Brakensiek Branch Library (Bellflower, CA)
- Central Metasedimentary Belt Boundary Zone (geology)
- Camp Memorial Blood Center (US Army)
- Canadian Mennonite Bible College
- Castelnau Médoc Basket-Club (French basketball club)
- Castle Morpeth Bridge Club (UK)
- Center for Marine Biodiversity and Conservation (Scripps Institution)
- Center Mall Bridge Club
- Coast Mountain Bus Company (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Constructions Métalliques Bouisse Compagnie (French steel construction company)
- Covenant Memorial Baptist Church (Kansas, MO)
- Community Mutual Blue Cross & Blue Shield (Cincinatti, OH, USA)
- Consolidated Mobility Bag Control Center (military)
- Continuous-Monitoring Blood-Culture System
- Cellular and Molecular Basis of Disease (various locations)
- Center for Minority Business Development (Largo, MD)
- Centimeters Below Datum
- Commissie Moleculair Biologische Diagnostiek (Dutch: Committee on Molecular Biology Diagnostics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FYI: Banks issuing JCB cards in China Licensed 2005 Bank of China 2005 Bank of Shanghai 2006 China Merchants Bank 2006 China Everbright Bank 2007 Shanghai Pudong Development Bank 2007 China Minsheng Banking Corporation 2008 Pingan Bank 2010 China Construction Bank 2012 Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Contact JCB International Co.
This contract follows a recent contract EverdowCRM entered into with China Minsheng Banking Corporation, Ltd.
uk Chinese lender China Minsheng Banking Corporation (600016.
uk Beijing-based China Minsheng Banking Corporation (600016.