The lender has hired China International Capital Corp, Shenyin & Wanguo Securities and China Jianyin Investment Securities to arrange the deal.
What does CJIS stand for?
CJIS stands for China Jianyin Investment Securities (est. 2005)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJIS
We have 7 other meanings of CJIS in our Acronym Attic
- Criminal Justice Information Management System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Management Team (New Mexico)
- Criminal Justice Information Network
- Criminal Justice Inspection Northern Ireland (UK)
- Central Jersey Intergroup of Overeaters Anonymous (Woodbridge, NJ)
- Chinese Journal of International Politics
- Criminal Justice Incentive Payment
- Criminal Justice Interventions Programme (UK)
- Canadian Joint Incident Response Unit (Canadian Forces)
- Canadian Journal of Information Science (now Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science)
- Comprehensive Justice Information System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Services Division (FBI)
- Criminal Justice Information System
- Cultural Journeys in the Information Society
- Continental Journal of Information Technology (Nigeria)
- Criminal Justice Information Technology (UK)
- Criminal Justice Integrated Team (UK)
- Criminal Justice Intervention Team (UK)
- Children's Justice Interdisciplinary Task Force
- Canopy Jettison Initiator Unit (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China International Capital Corporation, Shenyin & Wanguo Securities and China Jianyin Investment Securities have been named as the brokers, who will also work as the financial sponsors for the bank's IPO.