Ren Zhiwei of Tibet China Travel Service and Zeng Meimei of Tibet China International Travel Service, both in Lhasa, said Thursday that Chinese tourists are not affected by the ban.
What does CITS stand for?
CITS stands for China International Travel Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CITS
We have 57 other meanings of CITS in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Industry Teaching Resources User Site (UK and Australia)
- Cafet-Innova Technical Society (Hyderabad, India)
- Canon IT (Information Technology) Solutions
- CDC Information Technology Services
- CENTCOM Imagery Transmission System
- Center for Infrastructure and Transportation Studies (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Center for International Trade and Security
- Central Integrated Test System (B-1B)
- Centro Internacional de Tecnologia de Software (Brazil)
- Chennai IT (Information Technology) Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Colorado Information Technology Services
- Combat Information Transport(ation) System
- Communication and Information Theory Symposium
- Communications Information Technology Section
- Complex Information Technology System
- Comprehensive Integrated Tariff System (Jordan)
- Comptroller Information Transfer System
- Computer and Information Science (various schools)
- Computer and Information Technology Services (various schools)
- Computer, Information, and Telecommunication Systems (international conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China International Travel Service Corporation Limited got approval from the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) for an initial public offering (IPO) on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, the securities regulator said on Monday.