The official Chinese working team of representatives from various Chinese companies, including China State Construction Engineering Corporation, China Communications Construction Co Ltd and China Gezhouba Group Company Ltd, and the China International Contractors Association was led by the head of the ministry's Outward Investment and Economic Cooperation Department.
What does CHINCA stand for?
CHINCA stands for China International Contractors Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Children in Need Network (Zambia)
- Children's Health Information Network
- Community Health Information Network(s)
- Congenital Heart Information Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Christmas Headquarters in North Arctic
- Come Home I Need Action
- Communist Hackers In North America
- Child Nurture and Relief (est. 2001)
- Chinese National
- China and India (together, in world affairs)
- Chief of Information
- Child Health Institute of New Jersey
- Christian In Name Only
- Sky Condition Not Available (METAR code)
- China Sea, Indian and Pacific Oceans (shipping)
- Child In Need of Service
- Children in Need of Supervision
- Community Housing and Infrastructure Needs Survey (Australian Bureau of Statistics; Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Consumer Health Informatics Network Scotland (consortium; Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
30, a big Chinese business delegation, led by Hui Liangyu, vice premier of China State Council and organized by the Trade Development Bureau of Chinese Ministry of Commerce and China International Contractors Association, arrived in Lithuania for a two-day business discussion and exchange.