The war games were organised through the CSIS and a Beijing think tank, the China Institute of Contemporary International Relations.
What does CICIR stand for?
CICIR stands for China Institute of Contemporary International Relations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials
- Comité Interministériel de La Coopération et du Développement
- Comité Interministériel de la Coopération Internationale et du Développement (French: Interministerial Committee for International Cooperation and Development)
- China International Coffee Industry Exhibition (trade show)
- Comisión Internacional Contra la Impunidad (Guatemala special police task force)
- Central Illinois Center for Independent Living
- Central Iowa Center for Independent Living (Des Moines, IA)
- Chemical Industry Council of Illinois (trade association)
- Confédération Internationale du Commerce et des Industries de Légumes Secs
- Comité International des Cheminées Industrielles (French: International Committee on Industrial Chimneys; est. 1973)
- Chemicals in Commerce Information System
- Communications of the ICISA: An International Journal
- Colorado Integrated Criminal Justice Information System
- Community Investment Collaborative for Kids
- Concrete on Rolled I-Beam Continuous & Composite (civil engineering)
- CreditCard ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) Connection Kit (Intel)
- Concrete on Rolled I-Beam Continuous & Composite Prestressed (civil engineering)
- Cancer Information and Counseling Line (American Medical Center Cancer Research Center)
- Cast Iron Cement Lined (pipe)
- cast iron concrete lined (pipe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is not China's policy to pursue strategic equilibrium in South Asia," Fu Xiaoqiang, a researcher with the China Institute of Contemporary International Relations wrote in the official media in his commentary on last month's visit of Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao to India and Pakistan.
Gao Zugui, director of the Institute of World Political Studies at the China Institute of Contemporary International Relations, said Ahmadinejad is not coming to China to talk about the nuclear issue.
China would definitely be against the US leader meeting the Dalai Lama as it would be a severe interference in China's internal affairs," the China Daily quoted Fu Mengzi, a scholar on American studies at the China Institute of Contemporary International Relations, as saying.