Ting emerged as the preeminent leader of China's Protestant Christians and headed both the newly organized China Christian Council (1981) and the reestablished TSPM.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for China Christian Council (est. 1980)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Clearing Corporation
- Chicago Conservation Center (art restoration)
- Chicago Corvette Club (Illinois)
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Chief Corporate Counsel
- Child Care Center
- Child Care Coalition (various locations)
- Child Care Consultants (York, PA)
- Chillagoe Caving Club (Chillagoe, Queensland, Australia)
- Chimney Corners Camp (Becket, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are all united in the China Christian Council.
He was the president of the China Christian Council and the leader of the Three-Self Patriotic Movement from 1980 to 1997.
Gu Mengfei provides a case study in the production of one strand in a local context, if the words "strand" and "local" can be applied to the China Christian Council and the most populous nation on earth.
The China Christian Council, which groups Protestants, emerged after China's Cultural Revolution from 1966 to 1976 when the expression of religious life was effectively banned.
He became the Archbishop of Canterbury's Episcopal Link with the China Christian Council in 1993, furthering the understanding of China's Christian community.