Harbin Embraer is a joint venture between Embraer and China Aviation Industry Corp II (AVIC II).
What does AVIC II stand for?
AVIC II stands for China Aviation Industry Corp II
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aerovias Nacionales de Colombia SA
- Aviación Nacional de Colombia (Colombian Airlines)
- Audio Visual Integration and Application Solutions (Ontario, Canada)
- Acquisition of Vocabulary, International Bilingual Education (language website)
- Accredited Visitor Information Centres (Australia)
- Alfa Vision Insurance Corporation (Alfa Corp.; Montgomery, AL)
- Area Veterinarian in Charge
- Army Visual Information Center
- Association of Vermont Independent Colleges (est. 1981; Montpelier, VT)
- Aviation Industry Corporation (China)
- Société d'Avitaillement et de Catering
- Antivenom Information Center of Bahia (Brazil)
- Association of Vancouver Island and Coastal Communities (Canada)
- Alberni Valley Intermediate Care Home Society
- A Voice in the Desert (Christian music ministry in Binghamton, NY and NYC, NY)
- Achievement Via Individual Determination
- Advanced Via Individual Determination
- Advanced Visual Information Display
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (DoDEA education program)
- Aerospace Vehicle Interactive Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, China Aviation Industry Corp II (AVIC II) has also indicated that it is considering building a feeder line aircraft that can seat between 30 and 50 passengers.