3 shareholder of Taiwan's biggest airlines, next only to the government-held China Aviation Development Foundation and the National Development Fund.
What does CADF stand for?
CADF stands for China Aviation Development Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CADF
We have 5 other meanings of CADF in our Acronym Attic
- Course of Action Display & Evaluation Tool
- Covariance Analysis Describing Function Technique
- Centro de Alumnos - Escuela de Derecho - Universidad Santo Tomás
- Carrier Airborne Early Warning Wing
- Cámara de Exportadores de Santa Cruz (Spanish: Chamber of Exporters of Santa Cruz; Bolivia)
- Computer Adjunct Data Evaluator-X
- Computer Aided Design of Experiments
- Customs Automated Data Exchange
- Centralised Airspace Data Function
- Centre d'Abattage de Dindes du Faouet (French: Faouet Turkey Slaughter Center; Le Faouet, France)
- China-Africa Development Fund (est. 2006)
- Comité de l'Abus de Droit Fiscal (French: Committee on Tax Law Abuse)
- Committee for Advanced DBMS (Database Management System) Function
- Commutated-Antenna Direction Finder
- Conducting Airways Deposition Fraction
- Confederate Arcing Deadeye Fighters (gaming clan)
- Contract Administrative Data File
- Camden-Abu Dis Friendship Association (London, England)
- Computation and Data Flow Integration Subsystem
- Cyprus Airways Duty Free Shops Ltd. (Nicosia, Cyprus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government's China Aviation Development Foundation, which owns over 70% of China Airlines, said that it would sell a 36% stake in the carrier before the end of this year, targeting institutions with annual sales of over TWD25bn.
CAL, still seen by many as a remnant of the KMT era, is majority-owned by the China Aviation Development Foundation, which is overseen by the Transportation Ministry.
The China Aviation Development Foundation has told Dow Jones that negotiations to sell a stake in China Airlines to a consortium including a foreign airline were indeed underway, but did not disclose any specifics.