Last year, researchers at China Agricultural University revealed shocking statistics on the country's wasteful food habits.
What does CAU stand for?
CAU stands for China Agricultural University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAU
We have 77 other meanings of CAU in our Acronym Attic
- California Aeronautical University (Bakersfield, CA)
- Carbon Adsorption Unit
- Caribbean African Unity (New York)
- Carlos Albizu University (Miami, Florida)
- Cell Adapter Unit
- Central Arbitration Unit
- Centro de Atención A Usuarios
- Chang'an University (China)
- Child Abuse Unit (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Christian-Albrechts-Universität (Christian Albrechts University; Kiel, Germany)
- Clark Atlanta University
- Client Assessment Unit (establishing disability)
- Cluster Aware Updating
- Cold Air Unit
- Command Acquisition Unit (NASA)
- Command Activation Unit (NASA)
- Command Arithmetic Unit
- Commission of the African Union (Ethiopia)
- Communications Access Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
China Agricultural University, Beijing-based, was visited by on the National Science Popularization Day.
The report came a day after official media reported about the vice president's activities for the first time in two weeks, showing photos of a smiling, seemingly healthy Xi attending an event at Beijing-based China Agricultural University.
MATERIALS AND METHODS The specimens examined were collected by light trapping from Nanling National Nature Reserve, Guangdong province, China, and were deposited in the Insect Collection, Department of Entomology, South China Agricultural University, Guangzhou, China, and National Museum of Nature and Science, Tokyo, Japan.
This study is based on material preserved in the Entomological Museums of the Inner Mongolia Normal University, Huhhot (IMNU) and the China Agricultural University (CAU).
Ms Cao is a graduate student at College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agricultural University in Beijing, in the Modern Agro-industry Technology Research System.
Researchers at the State Key Laboratory of Agrobiotechnology of the China Agricultural University introduced human genetic coding into the DNA of Holstein dairy cow embryos, then transferred the embryos into cow surrogates.
Hu has been engaged in teaching and research work in the Food Science and Engineering College of the China Agricultural University.