I am about to lead the first delegation of ATMS practitioners to the China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences in Beijing.
What does CACMS stand for?
CACMS stands for China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences (Beijing, China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CACMS
We have 1 other meaning of CACMS in our Acronym Attic
- Cryptographic Algorithm Configuration Management Board
- Colorado Alliance for Continuing Medical Education
- Committee on Accreditation and Continuing Medical Education
- Consortium for Academic Continuing Medical Education (Jefferson Medical College; Pennsylvania)
- Comite Africain pour la Coordination des Moyens d'Information (Ghana)
- Computer-Aided Configuration Managed Instruction
- Canadian Association for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Combined Arms Command Management Information System
- Charles A Cannon Memorial Library (Concord, NC)
- Colorado Association for Continuing Medical Laboratory Education (continuing medical education; Denver, CO)
- Committee on Accreditation of Canadian Medical Schools (est. 1979; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Computer-Aided Configuration Management System
- Calcium Channel
- Canadian Anti-Counterfeiting Network (Canada)
- Canadian Association of Child Neurology Inc.
- Chinese American Culture Night (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Contract Adjustment Change Notice
- Converged Ad-Hoc and Cellular Network
- Cost Account Charge Number
- Conservative Anglican Church of North America
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coca-Cola Research Center for Chinese Medicine opened within the China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences.