With regards to peace with the ethnic armies, Campbell said Burma had made progress toward preliminary ceasefire agreements with several groups including the Chin National Front (January 2012), the New Mon State Party (February 2012), the United Wa State Army (September 2011), and the Shan State Army-North (January 2012).
What does CNF stand for?
CNF stands for Chin National Front (Burma)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNF
We have 72 other meanings of CNF in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Canadian Nutrient File
- Carbon Nanofiber (composite)
- Carbon Neutral Fuel (energy)
- Cellulose Nanofiber
- Central Neutralization Facility
- Cercle Nautique de France
- Certificat de Nationalité Française (French: Certificate of French Nationality)
- Championnat National Français (French: French National Championships; gaming)
- Child Neurology Foundation
- Chippewa National Forest (Minnesota)
- Chomsky Normal Form (formal language theory)
- Chugach National Forest (US Forest Service)
- City of Niagara Falls
- Cleveland National Forest (California)
- Club Nacional de Football (Uruguay; national soccer team)
- Cold Nuclear Fusion
- Commander Naval Forces
- Commission Nationale Féminine (French: National Commission for Women)
- Common Navigator Framework (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mediators were also trying to reach peace agreements with the Karen National Union, the Kachin Independence Army, the Chin National Front and the Karenni National Progressive Party, he added.