2) The Chimpanzee Sequencing and Analysis Consortium, "Initial Sequence of the Chimpanzee Genome and Comparison with the Human Genome," Nature 437 (2005): 69-87.
What does CSAC stand for?
CSAC stands for Chimpanzee Sequencing and Analysis Consortium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAC
We have 223 other meanings of CSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Candidate Special Area of Conservation (UK)
- Career Service Advisory Council (South Dakota)
- Central, South America and Caribbean (marketing region)
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
- Chancellor's Staff Advisory Committee
- Charge Safety Analysis Checklist
- Chemical Security Analysis Center (US DHS)
- Chicagoland Sports Appearance Connection (Brookfield, IL)
- Chief Scientific Adviser's Committee (UK)
- Children in Situations of Armed Conflict (Philippines)
- China Southern Airlines Company
- Chip-Scale Atomic Clock
- Citizens Stamp Advisory Committee
- Clinical Substance Abuse Counselor (certification)
- Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Combat Support Aviation Company
- Combat System Alignment Canister
- Command Studies Advisory Council
- Computer Science Accreditation Commission (ACM)
- Connecting Schools and Communities (Washington)