Children With Aids Charity (CWAC) said the figure had increased by 550% on Barnardo's 1995 estimate.
What does CWAC stand for?
CWAC stands for Children with AIDS Charity (London, England, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWAC
We have 47 other meanings of CWAC in our Acronym Attic
- County of Warwick Archery Association (UK)
- Contract With America Advancement Act
- College-Wide Academic Achievement Committee (Glendale Community College; Arizona)
- Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society (UK)
- Cabell Wayne Association of the Blind (Huntington, WV)
- Collision Warning Auto Brake (Volvo)
- Composite Web Application Block (Microsoft)
- Canadian Women's Army Corps (WWII)
- Canines with a Cause (est. 2001; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Charlotte World Affairs Council
- Children without Appropriate Care (Save the Children)
- City within a City (initiative)
- Clean Water Action Council (est. 1985; Wisconsin)
- Coordinated Waterbird Counts (African Waterfowl Census Programme)
- Canal Winchester Area Chamber of Commerce (Ohio)
- Central West Area Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Coloma-Watervliet Area Chamber of Commerce (Michigan)
- Center for Water As a Complex Environmental System (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- Cascades West Area Commission on Transportation (Oregon Transportation Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said Dame Diana agreed to an interview to raise awareness of the Children With Aids Charity, of which she is a patron.
SATURDAY Children With AIDS Charity (CWAC) is celebrating it's 10th anniversary with a Fizz And Fireworks Ball at The Sheraton Park Lane Hotel, Piccadilly.