There are three leading explanations: 1) the sample of children included in the data set used by Phillips, the Children of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth (CNLSY), especially in the early years, may be nonrepresentative; 2) better information on students' background characteristics is available in the Early Childhood survey; and 3) blacks born into recent cohorts have made real gains relative to blacks born a decade earlier.
What does CNLSY stand for?
CNLSY stands for Children of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Comité National de Liaison des Régies de Quartier (French: National Liaison Committee of Neighborhood Boards)
- Commercial Net Lease Realty Services, Inc.
- Center for Nonlinear Studies
- Comissão Nacional de Luta Contra a Sida (Portugal)
- Complex Nonlinear Least Squares
- Connectionless Network Layer Service (computer networking)
- Constrained Nonlinear Least Squares
- coupled nonlinear Schrödinger (equation)
- Commander, Naval Legal Service Command (US Navy)
- Condensation Nucleation Light Scattering Detection
- Celebrate New Life Tabernacle (Tallahassee, FL)
- Conseil National pour les Libertés en Tunisie (French: National Council for Freedom in Tunisia)
- Conseil National des Loisirs et du Tourisme Adaptés (French: National Council of Recreation and Adapted Tourism)
- City of North Las Vegas (Nevada)
- Cabrillo National Monument (US NPS)
- Caisse Nationale Mutualiste (French: National Mutual Fund)
- Cantieri Navali del Mediterraneo (Italian watercraft company)
- Carbon Nanotube Manufacturing
- Carlsbad, NM, USA (Airport Code)
- Center for Nanoscale Materials