In addition, the reality that gifted children usually bring prior knowledge into most academic work may mean that in foreign language and high-level math and science classes, for example, where symbol systems and sounds are new, gifted children and adolescents may initially doubt their ability (see Dweck, 1986).
What does C&A stand for?
C&A stands for Children and Adolescents (birth to 17 years of age)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C&A
- Certified (Registered) Psychologist in Ontario
- Central Railway (Indian Zonal Railway)
- Canadian Scottish Regiment
- Production Specification
- See You Later
- C Sharp (Microsoft programming language)
- Component Number
- Canadian Dollars
- Camden and Amboy Railroad
- Certification and Accreditation (US DoD)
- Claims and Assessing (Australia)
- Classification and Audit
- Clemens & August Brenninkmeyer (Netherlands)
- Clemens et August (European clothing brand )
- Clintest and Acetest (reagent tablets)
- Collection and Administration
- Complete and Accurate (metric)
- Computers & Automation
- Conditions and Assumptions
- Control and Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The clinical picture of major depression in children and adolescents.
As a point of fact, children and adolescents do have sexual rights, whether or not they know it.
It is norm-referenced and provides a reliable method of measuring the self-concept of children and adolescents in grades 3-12.
Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation: Children and Adolescents (2nd Ed.
American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Understanding Violent Behavior in Children and Adolescents, 1997; available from http://www/pbs.
They concluded that "thoughts of nuclear annihilation had penetrated deeply into the consciousness of children and adolescents.