The study included all children deprived of parental care residing in Belgrade, Serbia, 12 to 17 years old and living in out-of-home care for at least one year prior to study start.
What does CDPC stand for?
CDPC stands for Children Deprived of Parental Care (education)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDPC
We have 18 other meanings of CDPC in our Acronym Attic
- California Dried Plum Board (est. 1952; Sacramento, CA)
- City Daily Photo Blog
- Communicable Disease Prevention Branch (Georgia)
- Crime and Disorder Partnership Board (London, UK)
- Canadian Decompression and Pain Center (Ontario and British Columbia, Canada)
- Capital District Psychiatric Center (Albany, New York)
- Caribbean Data Processing Center
- Carter-Chan Dance Performance Center (New Zealand)
- Cascade Doberman Pinscher Club (Snohomish County, Washington)
- Certified Design Psychology Coach
- City Discipleship Presbyterian Church (Malaysia)
- Combat Diseases of Poverty Consortium (Ireland)
- Comité Européen pour Les Problèmes Criminels (French: European Committee on Crime Problems)
- Communicable Disease Prevention & Control
- Community Development Planning Committee (various organizations)
- Community Development Programs Center
- Credit Derivative Product Company
- Central DuPage Pastoral Counseling Center (Illinois)
- Community Development Programs Center of Nevada (Las Vegas)
- Cisco Discovery Protocol Control Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The charity event will aim at supporting the sheltered home"Together" in the Bulgarian village of Gurmazovo, the center for social integration of children deprived of parental care and children from needy families "Agapedia," and SOS Youth Homes in the city of Veliko Tarnovo and Sofia.