Children's Clinical Research Institute, Lynn Health Science Institute, Caresoft, AnaPharm, DanaPharm, DW Coordinating Center, Resource Solutions, Huntingdon Life Sciences, Integrated Graphics, ClinPhone, Fisher Clinical Services and among others.
What does CCRi stand for?
CCRi stands for Children's Clinical Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCRi
We have 49 other meanings of CCRi in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil pour la Conservation des Ressources Halieutiques (Canada)
- Central Canada Reining Horse Association
- Capturing, Coordinating and Remembering Human Experience (project funded by US National Science Foundation; Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- California Coalition for Rural Housing Project
- Central Control Room Habitability System
- California Civil Rights Initiative
- Central Coffee Research Institute (now Indian Institute of Coffee Research)
- Central Cotton Research Institute (Pakistan)
- Centre Commun de Ressources Informatiques (French: Joint Center for Computer Resources)
- Centre Culturel Régional Indien de la Réunion (French: Regional Indian Cultural Center of Réunion; Réunion, France)
- Colorado Casino Resorts Inc. (Cripple Creek, CO)
- Columbus Children's Research Institute
- Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (US DoD)
- Community College of Rhode Island
- Conseille Canadien des Rélations Industrielles
- Coordinated Community Response Initiative
- Countryside and Community Research Institute (UK)
- Cooperative Central Research Institute of Agriculture
- Citizens to Conserve and Restore Indian Creek (Berwyn Heights, MD)
- Chiropractic Claims Review and Independent Examination
Samples in periodicals archive:
medical director of the Children's Clinical Research Institute at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
The MRI study at Children's Hospital will be coordinated by the Children's Clinical Research Institute, a unique academic contract research organization established at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia to conduct high-quality clinical research that improves the health care of children.