showcased the community's progress with children's mental health initiatives and included a ribbon cutting to open Harrington's office for its Intensive Family Services Program, which recently relocated.
What does CMHI stand for?
CMHI stands for Children's Mental Health Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMHI
We have 17 other meanings of CMHI in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Minority Health Forum
- Country Music Hall of Fame (Nashville, TN)
- Canadian Military History Gateway
- Chamber Music Hilton Head
- Consensus Measurement in Hand Hygiene
- Columbia Montour Home Health and Hospice (Bloomsburg, PA)
- Columbia Montour Home Health Services (Bloomsburg, PA)
- California Manufactured Housing Institute
- Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute
- Center for Medical Home Improvement (Concord, NH)
- Community Median Household Income
- Community Mental Health Ideology (scale)
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Fort Logan (Denver, CO)
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
- Community Mental Health Journal
- China Mobile Hong Kong
- Central Maryland Heritage League (est. 1989; Middletown, MD)
- Central Milton Holdings Limited (Canada)
- Chedoke Minor Hockey League (est. 1992; Canada)
- Crouching Mommy Hidden Laundry (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lane County Board of Commissioners can prioritize children's mental health initiatives and youth mental health programs.