The state of children's medical services emerged after a probe into the number of wards under threat.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Children's Medical Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (North Carolina)
- Chase Merchant Services
- Chemical Management Services
- Chemical Management System
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Chicago Manual of Style (reference manual)
- Chicago Medical School
- Chief Marine Surveyor
- Chief Master Sergeant (US Air Force; usually seen as CMSgt)
- Chief of the Maritime Staff (Canadian Forces)
- Chinese Mathematical Society
- Chip Management System
- Christian Missionary School
- Christians in the Mathematical Sciences (Judson University Christian College; Illinois)
- Church Management Software
- Church Management System
- Church Membership Software
- Church Mission Society (UK)
- Church Missionary Society (Australia)
- Cinema and Media Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
html CALIFORNIA CHILDREN'S MEDICAL SERVICES BRANCH 1515 K Street Ste.
Cardiff Local Health Board claims it cannot afford its share of the annual running costs but has also called into question the way some of the children's medical services are being planned.
CMS-Sarasota is part of the state's Children's Medical Services Network for children with special healthcare needs.
He applied for the job of Florida Deputy Secretary and Deputy State Health Officer for Children's Medical Services after spotting an ad in a trade journal.