This study was supported by the National Health and Medical Research Council, Australia, Project Grant 455905, and Queensland Children's Medical Research Institute Research Project Seeding Grant (Established Researcher) 10281.
What does CMRI stand for?
CMRI stands for Children's Medical Research Institute (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMRI
We have 22 other meanings of CMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Cerebral metabolic rate for glucose
- cerebral metabolic rate for glucose
- Cerebral metabolic rate of glucose consumption
- Cerebral metabolic rate for glucose utilization
- Cerebral Metabolic Rate for Glucose
- Christian Music Review Headquarters
- California Medical Review Incorporated
- Carnegie Mellon Research Institute
- Central Mining Research Institute (Jharkhand, India)
- Certified Medical Representatives Institute (Roanoke, VA; est. 1966)
- Command Maintenance Readiness Inspection
- Congregatio Mariae Reginae Immaculatae (Latin: Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen)
- Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen (Roman Catholic religious order)
- CMR (Chikka Muniappa Redddy) Institute of Technology (India)
- Child.Maltreatment.Research.L (listserve)
- Counter-Mobile Rocket Launcher (ACTD)
- California Mediterranean Research Learning Center (US Department of the Interior)
- Central Massachusetts Regional Library System
- Central Mississippi Regional Library System (Brandon, MS)
- Certified Medical Revenue Manager (Medical Revenue Management Association of America certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The advance, made by researchers at the Children's Medical Research Institute, could speed up development of new types of anti-cancer drugs.