To mark Big Yellow Friday, the national annual fundraising day for Birmingham based Children's Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF), staff at a host of companies held fundraisers.
What does CLDF stand for?
CLDF stands for Children's Liver Disease Foundation (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLDF
We have 2 other meanings of CLDF in our Acronym Attic
- Conference on Language Discourse and Cognition (Taiwan)
- Connected Limited Device Configuration (Sun J2ME)
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Community (Australia)
- Ceramic Leaded Chip Carrier
- Chip-Level Differential Detection
- Cross-Linked Diethylaminoethyl Dextran Beads (wound healing)
- Common Linux Desktop Environment
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Exceptional (students/learners)
- Conservative Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Cayuga Lake Defense Fund (est. 1998; Ithaca, NY)
- Clear Lake Development Facility (now Sonny Carter Training Facility)
- Club der Fahranfänger (German: Club of Novice Drivers)
- Competitive Level Documentation Form (Washington, DC)
- Centre Littoral De Geophysique (French: Central Coast of Geophysics)
- Cloud Scene Generator
- Central Luzon Doctors' Hospital Educational Institution (est. 1979; Philippines)
- Central Luzon Doctor's Hospital-Educational Institution (Philippines)
- Cabinet Lafon-Dubosc Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Cement Lined Ductile Iron (pipes)
- Chronic Lung Disease of Infancy
Samples in periodicals archive:
So the 22-year-old decided to organise a ball to raise funds for Birmingham-based Children's Liver Disease Foundation.
Organised by the Children's Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF), 10 families went along to Hollywood Bowl for a game of bowling, lunch and the chance to meet others in the same situation.
Money was also handed out to Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance, Children's Liver Disease Foundation, Marie Curie Cancer Centre, Mercia Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre, Royal British Legion, Cancer Research UK, the University Hospital charity, Children's Christmas Wish List, Alzheimer's Society, British Retinitis Pigmentosa Society and St John's Ambulance.
The algorithm from the Children's Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF) (see Figure 1) gives an easy protocol to follow when worried about a baby with prolonged jaundice.
Now his family and friends are holding a musical charity event in Holmfirth in aid of the Children's Liver Disease Foundation, which supports families of children and babies with such diseases.
CONTACT the Children's Liver Disease Foundation at www.
Now the Children's Liver Disease Foundation have launched a campaign to raise awareness of the problem.