What does CHNRC stand for?
CHNRC stands for Children's Human Nutrition Research Center (Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Communist History Network Newsletter (UK)
- Continuous Hopfield Neural Network
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen (chemical elements)
- Charity Hospital New Orleans
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorous, Sulfur (mnemonic for the six most abundant elements in the human body)
- Christian Homeschool Network of Washington (Kent, WA; also seen as CHN)
- Centre Hospitalier Neuro-Psychiatrique (French: Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Center; Luxembourg)
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
- China Natural Resources, Inc.
- Child Health and Nutrition Research Initiative (Bangladesh)
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore (North Carolina)
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Sulphur
- China Health and Nutrition Survey
- Community Health Network of San Francisco (California)
- Centre Hospitalier National Sanou Souro (French: Sanou Souro National Hospital)
- Charleston Navy Shipyard
- Christie Hospital NHS (National Health Service) Trust (UK)
- Cultural Heritage National Training Organisation
- Community Health Nursing Training School (Ghana)