And, although scapegoating parents target one child, they also harm their other children, said Jane Hollingsworth, a licensed clinical psychologist and executive director of the Child Abuse Program at Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters in Virginia.
What does CHKD stand for?
CHKD stands for Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters (Norfolk, Virginia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHKD
- Civil Hospital, Karachi (Pakistan)
- Cook Hammond & Kell Ltd. (printers; UK)
- Csk Homologous Kinase
- Chinese Hawaiian Kenpo Academy (New York, NY)
- Chick Cerebellar Kainate Binding Protein
- Canadian Helen Keller Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Cherokee Coach, Inc.
- China Hong Kong City (commercial complex; Hong Kong)
- Choppahead Kustom Cycles (New Bedford, MA)
- Chamber of Hong Kong Computer Industry
- China Hospital Knowledge Database
- Check Disk (MS-DOS)
- Chong Hwa Kuala Lumpur (school; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- City Hall Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Center for Healthcare Knowledge Management
- Carl H. Kumpf Middle School (Clark, NJ)
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Confucian Ho Kwok Pui Chun College (Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Harrington, a pediatrician at Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters and an assistant professor at Eastern Virginia Medical School.
Byline: ANI Washington, Feb 10 (ANI): Scientists from Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters (CHKD) and Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS) in Norfolk, Va.