Commissioners recently voted 2-1 (with Commissioner Thomas Moore dissenting) to deny a petition from a Pediatric Injury Control Research Center at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, which had asked CPSC to issue a performance standard for bicycle handlebars.
What does CHOP stand for?
CHOP stands for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHOP
We have 19 other meanings of CHOP in our Acronym Attic
- Capistrano Home Outreach Option for Student Education (California)
- Cash History On-Line Operator Search Engine
- C/Ebp-Homologous Protein
- Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (Seattle WA)
- Change of Operational Control (US DoD)
- Change of Operational Plan
- Change of Operations
- Change of/In Operational Control/Command
- Channel Operator (IRC)
- Chief Operator
- Configuring, Healing, Optimizing and Protecting (computing; IBM)
- Countermeasures Hands-On Program
- Cytoxan, Hydroxyrubicin (Adriamycin), Oncovin (Vincristine), Prednisone (chemotherapy regimine)
- Cyclophosphamide, Hydroxydaunorubicin, Oncovin, Prednisone - Rituximab (chemotherapy)
- Change of Operational Control of Air Control
- Change my Operational Plan
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus, Nitrogen, and Sulfur (elements making up a cell)
- Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research
- Capitalization, Handwriting, Organization, Punctuation, Spelling (writing mnemonic)