When penicillin susceptibilities of the 17 invasive isolates tested with the E-test by both hospitals were compared with the susceptibilities determined at Children's Hospital of Oklahoma using broth dilution, the results were again similar.
What does CHO stand for?
CHO stands for Children's Hospital of Oklahoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHO
We have 76 other meanings of CHO in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Hemophilia Outcomes
- Carbohydrate (chemical formula Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen)
- Centre Hospitalier d'Orsay (French: Orsay Hospital Center; Orsay, France)
- Certified Hotel Owner (certification)
- Charlottesville, VA, USA - Charlottesville/Albemarle (Airport Code)
- Chemical Hygiene Officer
- Chief Happiness Officer (work happiness expert)
- Chief Health Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Household Officer
- Chief Humanitarian Officer
- Chinese Hamster Ovary
- Chuan Hup Offshore
- Club Hématopoïèse et Oncogenèse (French: Hematopoiesis and Oncogenesis Club; French Society of Hematology)
- CMOS Harmonic Oscillator
- Community Health Officer
- Community Health Organization
- Community Health Outreach (various locations)
- Community Hospital of Ottawa (Illinois)
- Continuous Hours of Operation (software testing)
- Cultural Heritage Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
Skip to 1977, to the Children's Hospital of Oklahoma, where children born with spina bifida were used in a secret "quality-of-life" experiment conducted there between 1977 and 1982.