Shortly after his birth, the Graise family moved north to Detroit, where the doctors at Children's Hospital of Michigan diagnosed him with osteogenesis imperfecta.
What does CHM stand for?
CHM stands for Children's Hospital of Michigan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHM
We have 128 other meanings of CHM in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Healthcare Manager
- Canopy Height Model (trees)
- Center for the History of Medicine (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI)
- Centre d'Histoire Médiévale (French: Medieval History Center)
- Centre Historique Minier de Lewarde (French: Lewarde Mining History Center; Lewarde, France)
- Champaign-Urbana (Amtrak station code; Champaign-Urbana, IL)
- Chemistry of Hazardous Materials
- Chill House Music
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chirurgiae Magister (Master of Surgery)
- Choir Master (Royal College of Organists)
- Clearing House Mechanism (various organizations)
- Club Hippique de Meaux (French: Meaux Equestrian Club; Meaux, France)
- College of Human Medicine
- Colorado History Museum (Denver, CO)
- Commission on Home Ministries