Sargent, MD, FAAP, professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Children's Hospital at Dartmouth.
What does CHaD stand for?
CHaD stands for Children's Hospital at Dartmouth (Lebanon, NH)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHaD
We have 29 other meanings of CHaD in our Acronym Attic
- Channel Acknowledge Signal
- Chain of Command Reporting System
- Center for HIV/AIDS Care and Research (Boston Medical Center; Boston, MA)
- Center for Hungarian-American Congressional Relations
- Center for High Assurance Computer Systems
- Curly Hair-Acral Keratoderma-Caries Syndrome
- Caribbean Hotel Association Charitable Trust (Coral Gables, Florida)
- Card Hole Aggregate Debris (doubtful definition, this is probably urban legend; origin was likely related to the inventor's name, Chadless, of an early keypunch machine)
- Charming Hero Avoids Destruction (Kids Next Door show)
- Charter High School of Architecture and Design (Philadelphia, PA)
- Come Have a Drink (business networking event; Minnesota)
- Community Health Access Department
- Conflict and Humanitarian Affairs Department (UK Department for International Development)
- Children Aid Ethiopia
- Change of Address
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (Landover, MD, USA)
- Children with Attention Deficit Disorder
- Client Hardware Address (DHCP)
- Chama cha Maendeleo na Demokrasia (Party for Democracy and Development, Tanzania)
- Capital Health Aids to Daily Living (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Duhaime, director of pediatric neurosurgery at Children's Hospital at Dartmouth, Lebanon, N.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 2: Marilyn Charbonneau of Hampshire First Bank presents a sponsorship check to Officer Brian Gannon of the Manchester Police Department for Children's Hospital at Dartmouth.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 1: Representatives from the Ted Williams Foundation, Children's Hospital at Dartmouth, and the Fisher Cats Foundation accept a check representing the $155,680 raised for the three organizations at the 2011 Granite State Baseball Dinner, which was presented by Northeast Delta Dental.