Nine-year-old Bailey Spoonhower and his mother addressed the crowd as special guests, sharing the story of how the boy recovered from cancer with the help of Children's Hospital Orange County, a recipient of the program's donations.
What does CHOC stand for?
CHOC stands for Children's Hospital Orange County
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHOC
We have 7 other meanings of CHOC in our Acronym Attic
- CSTEA Howard Oxidants and Air Quality Experiment (Center for the Study of Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial Atmospheres)
- Cannon House Office Building
- Children's Hospital of Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- Chinese Hamster Ovary B (gene)
- Charterer's Option Both Ends (shipping)
- Carl Henry Online Business Systems (Monte Carlo, Monaco)
- Chief Observer
- Cambridge History of China (Cambridge University Press)
- Child Health Oversight Committee (Clinical & Translational Science Awards)
- Children's Haematology Oncology Clinics (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Community Home Ownership Center (est. 1996; Shoreline, WA)
- Community Housing Opportunities Corporation (Davis, CA)
- Consumer Health Organization of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Channelized Optical Carrier-12
- Center for Human Origin and Cultural Diversity (University of Missouri - St. Louis)
- Church of Christ Denomination
- Consumerism and the History of Consumption (research group; UK)
- Chief of Defense
- Conservation, Hotels, Domestic and Allied Workers Union (Tanzania)