Scientists from the Nutrition and Metabolism Center at Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute in Oakland, California showed that damage caused due to lack of vitamins and minerals accumulates over time and leads to age-related diseases.
What does CHORI stand for?
CHORI stands for Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute (Oakland, California, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Charterer's Option (shipping)
- Center on Health Outcomes and Quality (Emory University)
- Center for Health Outcomes Research (University of South Florida)
- Chorasmian (linguistics)
- Conference on the History of Records and Archives
- Centocor Health Outcomes in Rheumatic Diseases (research fellowship program)
- Centre for the History of Retailing and Distribution (est. 1998; University of Wolverhampton; UK)
- Citizens and Home Owners for Reasonable Development
- Citizens Helping Officials Respond to Emergencies (Hawaii)
- Coalition of Homeowners for Rights and Education (Arizona)
- Center for Hydro-Optics and Remote Sensing (San Diego State University; California)
- Carbon-Hydrogen Correlation from One-dimensional Polarization-Transfer spectra by Least-squares Analysis
- CERN Hybrid Oscillation Research Apparatus
- Collaborative Hypertext of Radiology and Ultrasonography (Medical College of Wisconsin)
- Cultural Heritage Operations for the Regeneration of Urban Sites (EU)
- Celebrity Happenings Off-Screen
- Copper Hammer of Striking (Everquest Gaming) (EQ Weapon)
- Courthouse-on-the-Square (Denton, TX)
- Certified Hospital Organized Satellite Clinic (Illinois)
- Commando Helicopter Operations and Support Cell (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research efforts at Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland are coordinated through Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute (CHORI).
Byline: ANI London, February 12 (ANI): A study led by researchers from Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute and The Scripps Research Institute in California has for the first time revealed in great detail how enzymes in the cell cooperate to make fat.
Genetics professor Raymond Rodriguez directs the new center, which unites 25 experts in nutrition, molecular biology, bioinformatics, and related fields from UC Davis, the Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute, the U.