Yasmin Senturias of Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron, Ohio, and Dr.
What does CHMCA stand for?
CHMCA stands for Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron (Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computer Hardware Manufacturing Benchmarking Association
- Center High-Mounted Brake Light (automobile design)
- California Hospital Medical Center (Catholic Healthcare West; Los Angeles, CA)
- Casio Hitachi Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Castle Hill Medical Centre (Castle Hill, NSW, Australia)
- Colorado Mountain Housing Coalition
- Community Housing Management Corporation (various locations)
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center (Rochester, MI)
- Cultured Human Mesangial Cells (kidneys)
- Centralized Hazmat Control Center
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (Cincinnati, OH, USA)
- Coldstream Homestead Montebello Community Corporation (Baltimore, MD)
- Committee on Home Missions and Church Extension
- Canadian Human Mortality Database (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Catecholamine Heart Muscle Disease
- Centre for the History of Medicine and Disease (UK)
- Clinical Hyaline Membrane Disease
- California Home Medical Equipment (Foster City, California)
- Certified Hospitality Marketing Executive (Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomas received treatment for his condition at Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron from May to July 1996.