html About Children's Home Society of Florida Founded in 1902, Children's Home Society of Florida is the oldest and largest statewide private not-for-profit provider of services to children and families in Florida and delivers a full spectrum of prevention and intervention programs.
What does CHSF stand for?
CHSF stands for Children's Home Society of Florida
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSF
We have 4 other meanings of CHSF in our Acronym Attic
- Cambridge History of Southeast Asia
- California High School Exit Examination
- Catholic High School Entrance Examination
- Certificate in Health, Safety and Environmental Processes (University of Fredericton; New Brunswick, Canada)
- Club Handbol Sant Esteve Sesrovires (Catalan: Sant Esteve Sesrovires Handball Club; Sant Esteve Sesrovires, Catalonia, Spain)
- Canadian Home and School Federation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Cargo Hazardous Servicing Facility
- Centre Hospitalier Sud Francilien (French hospital network)
- Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation (Palo Alto, CA)
- Chico High School Foundation (Chico, CA)
- Coalition for Healthy School Food (New York)
- Catholic High School Football League (New York, NY)
- Children Home Society and Family Services
- Columbia Heights/Shaw Family Support Collaborative (District of Columbia; community service organization)
- Challney High School for Girls (UK)
- Chichester High School for Girls (UK)
- Child Health Support Group (UK)
- Clarendon High School for Girls (South Africa)
- Construction Health and Safety Group (United Kingdom)
- Ceylon Hotel School Graduates Association (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About four years ago, the committee began to work with children who attended a community center in Little Havana and the Children's Home Society of Florida (CHS).