The growing list of international awards includes: Best Feature Film from the European Children's Film Association, Best Picture at the Bordeaux International Festival of Women in Cinema, Audience Award at the Heartland Film Festival, and the Adult Jury Prize at the Chicago International Children's Film Festival.
What does CFF stand for?
CFF stands for Children's Film Festival (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFF
We have 163 other meanings of CFF in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Français des Fondations (French: French Foundation Center)
- Certificat Français du Fundraising (French: French Fundraising Certificate)
- Certified Firefighter (course)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (professional credential issued by the American Institute of CPA's)
- Chamber Family Foundation (Indianapolis, IN)
- Charlotte Film Festival (North Carolina)
- Chartered Foreign Fishing Vessel (New Zealand Immigration Service)
- Chemins de Fer Fédéraux (Swiss Federal Railways)
- Cherry Fruit Fly
- Children and Family Futures (Irvine, California)
- Children's Film Foundation (UK)
- Chitose Airport Fuelling Facilities (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Christ Fellowship Foundation
- Christian Film Festival
- Classic Formula Ford
- Classrooms for the Future (initiative)
- Clean Fuel Fleet
- Club Fiat de France (French automobile club)
- Code for Freedom (contest)
- Collection Field Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kolkata, June 27 ( ANI ): Youngsters are in for a treat with the commencement of the 12th International Children's Film Festival here.
Mackenzie Thorpe, pictured, whose work is recognised across the world, was invited as a guest of honour to attend the Setouchi Children's Film Festival.
The Lahore International Children's Film Festival hosted a preview show of the upcoming 2010 festival at the Annemarie Schimmel Haus German Cultural Centre.
The Cairo International Children's Film Festival celebrated its 20th anniversary this spring, with over 359 films from 52 countries.
A CHILDREN'S film festival opens in Wales this month.
One woman went to a beach party to accompany a group of visually impaired youths and said she had a fantastic time while another individual volunteered at a recent children's film festival saying it really expanded his knowledge.