They were asked to fill out the 27-item Children's Depression Inventory (CDI), in which individual symptoms are rated on a scale of 0 (no symptoms) to 2 (distinct symptoms).
What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for Children's Depression Inventory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Deaf Interpreter (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc.)
- Chak De India (Movie)
- Channel Distribution Information
- Chemical Distribution Institute (UK)
- Chemistry-Dynamics Interactions (NCAR Atmospheric Chemistry Division)
- Cherry Designs, Inc. (Humble, TX)
- CHESS Depositary Interest (Australia, uncertificated holdings instrument for foreign issuers)
- Chicks Dig It
- Chief Drill Instructor (various organizations)
- Childhood Development Initiative (Dublin, Ireland)
- Christian Democrat International
- Christian Disciples International
- Chronic Daily Intake
- Chronic Disease and Injury
- Chronic Disease Indicator
- Churchill Downs Incorporated
- Circulation Development, Inc. (telemarketing firm)
- Civilian Disabling Injury
- Clark and Dillard's Inc.
- Classic Design Italia (Italian: Classic Design Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ratings were performed at baseline and at 2, 4, 8, 12, and 16 weeks using Children's Depression Rating Scale (CDRS), Children's Depression Inventory (CDI), and Clinical Global Impression (CGI).
Assessing children and adolescents with the children's depression inventory in San Juan, P.
Scores on the Children's Depression Inventory dropped from 16.
These findings are drawn from comparisons of groups on different factors of the Children's Depression Inventory (CDI) that the researchers themselves generated.
They were screened for depression with the Children's Depression Inventory.
The Children's Depression Inventory (CDI; Kovacs, 1992), is a widely used 27-item, 3-choice scale designed for school-age children and adolescents.
The 10- to 15-year follow-up study included data on 2,712 males who had completed the Children's Depression Inventory when they were 8 years old (J.