Working with childhood sexual abuse survivors during pregnancy.
What does CSAS stand for?
CSAS stands for Childhood Sexual Abuse Survivors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAS
We have 105 other meanings of CSAS in our Acronym Attic
- Calgary Sexual Assault Response Team
- Combat Support Agency Review Team
- Combat Search and Rescue Task Element (US DoD)
- Combat Search And Rescue Task Force
- Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat
- Canadian Society of Animal Science
- Canadian Stock Assessment Secretariat
- Case School of Applied Science (various schools)
- Center for the Study of the American South
- Centre of South Asian Studies (University of Cambridge)
- Classen School of Advanced Studies (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Colorado Site Assessment Services (Denver, CO)
- Combat Systems Aggregate Segment
- Command and Stability Augmentation System
- Computerized Status Accounting System (NASA)
- Configuration Status Accounting System
- Corporate Source Authority System
- Criticality Safety Analysis Sequence
- B-1B Configuration Status Accounting System - Central Data Base
- Correlation-Sensitive Adaptive Sequence Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reviews of recent research study on the parenting characteristics of women who were sexually abused as children explored the intergenerational transmission of abuse (cycle of abuse) and found that childhood sexual abuse survivors were more likely to use harsh physical discipline, to be more permissive as parents and have greater difficulties in establishing clear generational boundaries with their children (Dilillo and Damashek, 2003).
A large body of research has documented many negative psychological and social impacts of childhood sexual abuse survivors.