We obtained North Carolina blood lead surveillance data for all children in the study counties between the ages of 9 months and 7 years who had been tested for lead between 1995 and 2003 from the Children's Environmental Health Branch within the North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources (North Carolina Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program 2004).
What does CLPPP stand for?
CLPPP stands for Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CLPPP in our Acronym Attic
- Capital Leasing Pilot Project (Canada)
- Center for Law and Public Policy
- Central Laboratory for Parallel Processing
- Child Lures Prevention Program
- Cigarette Litter Prevention Program (Keep America Beautiful initiative)
- Civil Liberties and Public Policy Program (Hampshire College; Amherst, MA)
- Community Level Physiological Profile (microbiology)
- Community Listener's Permit Program
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Branch (California)
- Chicago Labor for Peace, Prosperity and Justice (anti-Iraq war group)
- Center for Law and Public Policy on Sexual Violence (National Crime Victim Law Institute; Portland, OR)
- Central Laboratory for Plant Quarantine (Bulgaria)
- Contract Laboratory Program Quality Assurance (EPA)
- Carolyn Leber Public Relations
- Center for Laser and Photonics Research (Oklahoma State University)
- Center for Latino Policy Research (University of California, Berkeley)
- Centre for Land Protection Research (Australia)
- Centre for Laser Plasma Research (Dublin City University; Dublin, Ireland)
- Cephalic Limit of the Pericardial Reflection
- Country of Last Permanent Residence
Samples in periodicals archive:
A California Court of Appeal panel has issued a decision affirming the trial court decision to maintain the current allocation of fees levied on the gasoline and coatings industry to support the California Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program.
Following her two-year EIS tenure, Buchanan stayed with the division until 2001 as chief of the Epidemiology and Surveillance Section in the Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program.
Cheryl Wycoff; the administrator of the state's childhood lead poisoning prevention program, estimates that about a quarter of all children in the state should be tested.
According to the New York State Health Department's Director of the Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program, Nancy J.
The researchers obtained pre- and post-hurricane blood lead data for 13,306 children aged 6 years and younger from the Louisiana Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program.
The tax does not apply to stains, sealers, or aerosol paints, and will be used to fund the childhood lead poisoning prevention program.