The study group enrolled 453 children newly diagnosed with childhood absence epilepsy from July 2004 to October 2007.
What does CAE stand for?
CAE stands for Childhood Absence Epilepsy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAE
We have 241 other meanings of CAE in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Analyses Environnementales (French: Center for Environmental Analysis)
- Centre for Applied Ethics (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Centre of Adult Education
- Certificate in Advanced English
- Certified Association Executive (American Society of Association Executives)
- Certified Asthma Educator
- Certified Audio Engineer (various companies)
- Chicago, Aurora, and Elgin Railroad Corporation
- Chief Audit Executive
- Child Abduction Emergency (EAS Code, AMBER Alert)
- China Architectural Engineering
- Chinese Academy of Engineering
- Chloroacetate Esterase (pathology)
- Civic Arts Education (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Clean Air Engineering
- Client Access Express (software)
- Client Application Enabler (IBM)
- Client Automation Enterprise (Hewlett Packard)
- Club Asso Emploi (French: Employment Association Club; est. 2010)
- Collectif Anti-Expulsions (French: Anti-Eviction Collective; est. 1998)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the epilepsy group, 99 had complex partial seizures, and 68 had childhood absence epilepsy.
Environmental factors also may play a role in febrile seizures, idiopathic generalized epilepsies such as childhood absence epilepsy, and idiopathic focal epilepsies.