What does CANDI stand for?
CANDI stands for Child and Adolescent NeuroDevelopment Initiative (University of Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANDI
- Clean Air Nonroad Diesel (emissions control; US EPA)
- Complete Axillary Node Dissection
- Complexity and Nonlinear Dynamics
- Cullin-Associated and Neddylation-Dissociated 1
- Computer-Aided (or Assisted) New Drug Application
- Command And Edit (Unisys)
- Culvert Analysis and Design (Open Source Design Software for Buried Structures)
- Canadian Committee on the Dynamics and Evolution of the Lithosphere
- Canadian Delegation
- Central and East London Comprehensive Local Research Network (NIHR Comprehensive Clinical Research Network)
- City and Islington College (UK)
- Commercial and Non-Developmental Item
- Consumer Alliance Networking Demonstrations, Inc.
- Citizens against Drug Impaired Drivers
- Combined Automated NOE Assignment and Structure Detemination Module
- Comparison Algorithm for Navigating Digital Image Databases
- Counseling And Diagnosis In Dementia
- Commercial And Non-Developmental Item Electric
- Child Abuse and Neglect Database Instrument System
- Cycling Around North Dakota In Sakakawea Country