Training Opportunity for Cities Cities still have time to apply for the Connecting Cops & Kids training program, which was developed by the Fred Rogers Company in collaboration with the Boston, New Haven and Pittsburgh police departments, the National Center for Children Exposed to Violence at the Yale Child Study Center and the Child Witness to Violence Project at Boston Medical Center.
What does CWVP stand for?
CWVP stands for Child Witness to Violence Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWVP
We have 1 other meaning of CWVP in our Acronym Attic
- Cable and Wireless Virtual Academy (UK)
- Cold War Veterans Association
- Council for West Virginia Archaeology
- Campus Wide Virtual Computer
- Central Wisconsin Vizsla Club (hunting)
- Combat Wounded Veteran Challenge
- Clouds and Water Vapor in the Climate System (NASA)
- Central West Virginia Energy Company
- Calvert World Values Fund
- Cool-Warm Vigor Index (cottonseed quality)
- Clean Water Vanuatu Project
- Calendered Wrap Vinyl, Removable (adhesive)
- Central West Virginia Regional Airport Authority
- Colorado/Wyoming Vizsla Rescue Group
- Chad Whiteaker Voice Services (Batesville, AR)
- Child Welfare Vouchering System (Florida, USA)
- Central West Virginia Transit Authority
- Children of Women Vietnam Veterans (US VA)
- Centre for Women Victims of War (Zagreb)
- Central West Virginia Writing Project (Marshall University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Groves, director of the Child Witness to Violence Project at Boston Medical Center.