I am a managing attorney for the Department of Children and Families, Child Welfare Legal Services in District One, which includes Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, and Walton counties.
What does CWLS stand for?
CWLS stands for Child Welfare Legal Services (Gainesville, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWLS
We have 4 other meanings of CWLS in our Acronym Attic
- Capacitated Warehouse Location Problem (operations research)
- Center for Work-Life Policy
- City Water, Light & Power (Springfield, Illinois)
- Compliant Wafer Level Package (chemical engineering)
- California Western Law Review (est. 1965; California Western School of Law; San Diego, CA)
- Civil War Lodge of Research (Virginia)
- Consult for Women and Land Rights (Indian access organization)
- Canadian Well Logging Society
- Center for Weight Loss Surgery
- Child Welfare Law Specialist (National Association of Counsel for Children)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Security
- Complete Weight Loss Surgery
- Culture, Welsh Language and Sport Committee (National Assembly for Wales; UK)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Support Specialist
- Clarendon Wing Lecture Theatre (University of Leeds, UK)
- Cabin Wireless LAN Unit (aircraft equipment)
- Chicago Women's Liberation Union (est. 1969; Chicago, IL)
- Cold Wet Lay Up (condition of a boiler in a steam plant)
- Chief Wildlife Warden (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also helped to launch a District Legal Counsels' and Child Welfare Legal Services Managing Attorneys' Continuing Education Committee and helped that group design a curriculum planning process for continuing education.