The FaSTech Council includes founding members from Casey Family Programs, the Child Welfare League of America, CGI Group, CMA Consulting Services, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Harmony Information Systems, IBM Global Business Services, MAXIMUS, Microsoft, Motion Computing and Sprint Nextel.
What does CWLA stand for?
CWLA stands for Child Welfare League of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWLA
We have 1 other meaning of CWLA in our Acronym Attic
- Concealed Weapons License
- Congestion Window Limit
- Consolidated Word List
- Construction Work Limit
- Continuous Running Water Level
- Control Water Level
- Cornwall Railroad
- Crying With Laughter
- Wordline Capacitance per Cell
- Catholic Women's League Australia (est. 1914)
- Crystal Ware Licensing Agreement
- Covered Warrant Laboratory
- Cheshire & Warrington Local Access Forum (UK)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Advanced Topics
- Central Wait List Bureau (Australia; elective surgery waiting list)
- Cisco Wireless Location Based Services
- California Women's Law Center
- Child Welfare League of Canada
- China Welfare Lottery Center (est. 1987; China)
- Country Western Line Dance Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Child Welfare League of America, the nation's oldest and largest organization of child welfare advocates, partnered with Lambda Legal in 2003 to focus on making child welfare systems more welcoming to LGBT people.
Since 1920, the Child Welfare League of America has represented over 600 private and public agencies concerned with such issues as child labor, child abuse, out-of-home placements, and also adoption.
It has joined the Child Welfare League of America, the Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies and the Harlem Chamber of Commerce.
Washington, DC: Child Welfare League of America Press, 1998.