The organization looks after child victims of war, conflict and natural disasters.
What does CVW stand for?
CVW stands for Child Victims of War (St. Cleer, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVW
We have 14 other meanings of CVW in our Acronym Attic
- Central Victorian Veterans Support Centre (Australia)
- Cercle de la Voile de Vevey la Tour (sailing club, Switzerland)
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (Nissan)
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (Infiniti)
- Circolo Velico Vela Verbano (Swiss sailing club)
- Cercle de la Voile de Vaux sur Seine (French sailing club)
- Celostatni Vzajemna Vymena Zkusenosti (Czech: Nationwide Mutual Exchange of Experience)
- Carrier Air Wing
- Carrier Wing
- CodeView for Windows (software)
- Collaborative Virtual Workspace
- Cryptovariable Weekly (Global Positioning System; US DoD)
- Columbia Valley of Washington
- Central Valley Water Awareness Committee
- Competitive Volume Weighted Average Price (NASDAQ)
- Carrier Battle Group Air Wing Commander (US DoD)
- Catawba Valley Wildlife Club (North Carolina)
- Chattahoochee Valley Writers' Conference
- Cowichan Valley Wrestling Club (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Jal, who now lives in London, music is a form of therapy that allows him to sort through feelings of guilt while serving as a role model for child victims of war.
A portion of the profits of The Great, Great, Great Chicken War will be donated to charity for child victims of war or disaster.
Child victims of war, poverty, famine, disease and natural disaster are at the centre of an annual charity campaign calling on North East people for help.
Child Victims Of War and Christian Aid say living conditions are worse than they were under Saddam, with the detention of youngsters,abuse of rights and devastating social problems.
Michael Jackson's charity, set up to help child victims of war and disease, has hit the rocks following the latest child-abuse accusations against the pop star, it emerged yesterday.
The four-strong Spice Girls held their own alongside the world's greatest tenor when they performed at his charity concert for child victims of war.