The conference is intended for: intermediate level social workers, school counselors, teachers, child study team members, school nurses, mental health professionals, and law enforcement professionals.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Child Study Team
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Survey Technician
- Channel Status Table
- Chatrapati Sivaji Terminus (Mumbai, India railway station)
- Chemical Science and Technology Division (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Chemical Society located in Taipei
- Chemical Surface Treatment (metal)
- Chennai Softech (India)
- Chern-Simons Theory (physics)
- Chicago Sun-Times (newspaper)
- Child Sex Tourism
- China Standard Time (time zone)
- Chinese Society of Traumatology
- Church of Spiritual Technology (Scientology)
- Circular Strength Training (fitness)
- Civil Society Team (World Bank)
- Civil Support Team
- Clan Spéléo des Troglodytes (French spelunking club)
- Clean Seas Tuna Ltd. (Australia)
- Client Server Technology (various locations)
- Client Service Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explains what happens to children when they are struggling with vision problems, the basics of vision in children, the difference between good eyesight and functional vision, what behavioral optometry is and when it is needed, how it can aid in learning and with learning disabilities, the role of the behavioral optometrist in the child study team, a combined vision and occupational therapy approach, and specific problems and interventions, such as lenses, strabismus, nearsightedness, and amblyopia.
Byrne: Essentially we mirrored the RTI process as it is used in a student's support team or a child study team.
Of these, 7 were males and 16 were females; 15 described themselves as teachers and 8 as other school employees such as guidance counselor, child study team clinician, dean, or coordinator/coach.
Their administration and the Child Study Team were philosophically committed to the multiage inclusion model.
These may be separate divisions if you have enough information on any one area--homebound and home schooling information; sample forms of child study team report and referral for county mental health; attendance policy; dress code policy; phone, fax machine and copier operation.
Classification of Communication Disability According to all reports, Sandy's English was better than her Spanish, and because she was not fully proficient in English, she was referred to the child study team for further evaluation.