Child sex tourism is defined as the commercial sexual exploitation of children by men or women who travel from one place to another and engage in sexual acts with children.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Child Sex Tourism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- Certified Survey Technician
- Channel Status Table
- Chatrapati Sivaji Terminus (Mumbai, India railway station)
- Chemical Science and Technology Division (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Chemical Society located in Taipei
- Chemical Surface Treatment (metal)
- Chennai Softech (India)
- Chern-Simons Theory (physics)
- Chicago Sun-Times (newspaper)
- Child Study Team
- China Standard Time (time zone)
- Chinese Society of Traumatology
- Church of Spiritual Technology (Scientology)
- Circular Strength Training (fitness)
- Civil Society Team (World Bank)
- Civil Support Team
- Clan Spéléo des Troglodytes (French spelunking club)
- Clean Seas Tuna Ltd. (Australia)
- Client Server Technology (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foreign Travel Orders were introduced in 2004 to help countries plagued by child sex tourism, such as Cambodia, Thailand and India.
HOTELS and airlines will no longer allow the use of the Internet on their premises by anyone searching for child pornography or sites that peddle child sex tourism.
It says Britain fails to prevent child sex tourism, with "repeat offenders travelling from country to country and flagrantly avoiding the stringent sex offender mechanisms in the UK".