Department of Agriculture child nutrition programs.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Child Nutrition Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 195 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Centre National de Préhistoire (French: National Prehistory Center; est. 1978)
- Centro Nacional de Productividad (Colombia)
- Centro Properties Group (Australia)
- Certified Network Professional
- Certified Nonprofit Professional (credential)
- Certified Notary Public
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (Institute of Holistic Nutrition; Canada)
- Chemistry of Natural Products
- Chief of Naval Personnel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improvements to child nutrition programs are a key pillar of the First Lady's "Let's Move" campaign to end childhood obesity within a generation.
APHSA sent a letter to Congress confirming support for a strong child nutrition program, but stating opposition to the proposed cut of $2.
Federal child nutrition programs are due for reauthorization this year.
The choices Congress makes in the next few weeks will shape child nutrition programs in America for the next five years, and will determine whether we can meet President Obama's goal of ending childhood hunger by 2015.