Kenneth Swaiman of the University of Minnesota, President of the Child Neurology Foundation at the annual meeting of the Child Neurology Society in Washington, DC.
What does CNF stand for?
CNF stands for Child Neurology Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNF
We have 72 other meanings of CNF in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Neutron Facility (proposed replacement reactor for the NRU research reactor in Chalk River Ontario)
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Canadian Nutrient File
- Carbon Nanofiber (composite)
- Carbon Neutral Fuel (energy)
- Cellulose Nanofiber
- Central Neutralization Facility
- Cercle Nautique de France
- Certificat de Nationalité Française (French: Certificate of French Nationality)
- Championnat National Français (French: French National Championships; gaming)
- Chin National Front (Burma)
- Chippewa National Forest (Minnesota)
- Chomsky Normal Form (formal language theory)
- Chugach National Forest (US Forest Service)
- City of Niagara Falls
- Cleveland National Forest (California)
- Club Nacional de Football (Uruguay; national soccer team)
- Cold Nuclear Fusion
- Commander Naval Forces
- Commission Nationale Féminine (French: National Commission for Women)