Bell and Hall use a Freudian theoretical base to analyze dream elements of a convicted child molester.
What does ChoMo stand for?
ChoMo stands for Child Molester (prison slang)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Computerized Heuristic Occupational Information and Career Exploration System (Employment and Immigration Canada)
- Consortium for Health Outcomes, Innovation, and Cost Effectiveness Studies
- Canadian Humanitarian Organization for International Relief
- Correction of Hemoglobin and Outcomes in Renal Insufficiency (Johnson & Johnson research study)
- Christian Homeschoolers of Idaho State
- Check Okay
- Classical Homeopathy
- Community Housing of Maine (est. 1993)
- Centre for the History of Music in Britain the Empire and the Commonwealth (Bristol University, UK)
- California Hematology Oncology Medical Group
- Challengers Helping Obtain the Majority Program (est. 2006; Republican party)
- Challengers Helping Our Majority Party
- Champions of the Mac Proletariat (Apple user group)
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (Monterey, CA)
- Canine Home Protection System (movie)
- Chicago Model United Nations
- Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen
- Culinary Historians of Northern California
- Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen Phosphorus (5 main elements of living organisms)
- carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, and phosphorus
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, June 24, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that child molesters should be hanged while Parliament should make legislation in this regard and the police would implement the procedure.
com Lies That Bind is written with an unusual authority by psychologist and psychoanalyst Thomas Domenici who, in addition to being homosexual, works extensively with gay youths, teens and young adults, as well as treating child molesters and victims of sexual molestation.
San Jose Police Lieut-enant Scott Cornfield described the case as "horrendous" and said the child molester was "one of the most active child molesters we've ever seen.
I read with jaw-dropping shock that an accused child molester is being hailed as a modern-day Galileo or Copernicus in the pages of this magazine.
In addition to citing terrorism-related uses of the PATRIOT Act, the report celebrates the law's usefulness in catching hackers, child pornographers, kidnappers, child molesters, online seam artists, and at least one person accused of planning a "Columbine-style" school shooting.