QUETTA -- Speakers in a consultation seminar Tackling Child Labour and Child Bonded Labour in Light of 18th Amendment held here on Monday viewed that current law and order situation in Balochistan has become an obstacle in taking action against child labour.
What does CLPRA stand for?
CLPRA stands for Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Center for Law and Public Policy on Sexual Violence (National Crime Victim Law Institute; Portland, OR)
- Central Laboratory for Plant Quarantine (Bulgaria)
- Contract Laboratory Program Quality Assurance (EPA)
- Carolyn Leber Public Relations
- Center for Laser and Photonics Research (Oklahoma State University)
- Center for Latino Policy Research (University of California, Berkeley)
- Centre for Land Protection Research (Australia)
- Centre for Laser Plasma Research (Dublin City University; Dublin, Ireland)
- Cephalic Limit of the Pericardial Reflection
- Country of Last Permanent Residence
- Calibration Lamp Power Supply
- Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science
- Closest Lattice Point Search
- Colipase Pancreatic
- Common Logic with Power Supplies
- Criminal Law Policy Section (Canada and Australia)
- Crumpsall Lane Primary School (UK)
- CINC Logistic Procurement Support Board
- (Constraint) Logic Programming and Software Engineering (workshop)
- Center for Loss Prevention and Structural Integrity (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manila The government has called on various agencies including non-government organisations and the International Labour Organisation (ILO) to help end by 75 per cent child labour practices in the Philippines by 2015, a senior official said.
LAHORE, June 16 -- Punjab Minister for Labour and Human Resource Ashraf Khan Sohna has said that the provincial government is committed to eliminating child labour from the society, and will ensure strict implementation of the relevant law.