Child Health Epidemiology Reference Group (CHERG) had estimated around 43 million cases and 4,08,000 deaths due to pneumonia in India based upon categories of risk factors for childhood clinical pneumonia in community (5).
What does CHERG stand for?
CHERG stands for Child Health Epidemiology Reference Group (World Health Organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Health, Education and Research (various locations)
- Coalition for Health Environments Research (now Center for Health Design; Concord, CA)
- Community Health Education & Resources (Spokane, WA)
- Consortium of Household Panels for European Socio-Economic Research
- Current HIV Education Research (publication)
- Comprehensive HAZMAT Emergency Response Capability Assessment Program (US government)
- Canadian Health Economics Research Association
- Collaborative Health, Education and Research Centre
- Centre for Higher Education Research and Development (University of Manitoba, Canada)
- Centre for Health Economics Research Evaluation (University of Technology Sydney; Australia)
- Centre for Higher Education Research and Information (est. 1992; UK)
- Cornell Higher Education Research Institute
- Community Health Educator Referral Liaison (Princeton, NJ)
- Computational Human Engineering Research Office (NASA-Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, CA)
- Calcium Homeostasis Endoplasmic Reticulum Protein (genetics)
- Center for Health Equity Research and Promotion (Pennsylvania)
- Centre for Health Research and Psycho-Oncology (Australia)
- Cikumutuk Hydrology and Erosion Research Project (Netherlands and Indonesia)
- Channel Error
- Christian Home Educators of Round Rock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Published in The Lancet, experts from the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNICEF's Child Health Epidemiology Reference Group (CHERG) assessed data from 193 countries to produce estimates by country, region and the world.