Sixteen Oregon children were killed by firearms in 1999, according to an annual report of the state's child fatality review team, posted on the Oregon Department of Human Services Web site.
What does CFRT stand for?
CFRT stands for Child Fatality Review Team (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CFRT
We have 5 other meanings of CFRT in our Acronym Attic
- Central Fisheries Research Station
- Central Florida Rose Society
- Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service (UK)
- Computerized Fault Reporting System
- Concert Frame Relay Service (Concert Communications Company)
- Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, Springhill Suites, Towneplace Suites (Marriott properties branding)
- Canadian Forces Radio and Television
- Cape Fear Regional Theatre (Fayetteville, NC)
- Centre Français de Radio Télévision (French: French Center of Radio Television)
- Chemins de fer Régionaux et Tramways (French: Regional Railways and Tramways; publication)
- Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic
- Conventionally Fractionated Radiation Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Crown Forestry Rental Trust (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composite
- State Child Fatality Review Team Committee (Texas Department of State Health Services, Maternal & Child Health)
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Thermo-Plastic
- Children and Families Research Unit (UK)
- Cooperative Forestry Research Unit
- Casseler Frauen-Ruder-Verein eV (German: Kassel Women's Rowing Club; est. 1913; Kassel, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In September 2000, Oregon's Statewide Child Fatality Review Team reviewed the unexpected death of a 17-year-old girl due to neurocysticercosis; the diagnosis was made postmortem.
Wading into this contentious, unsettled area of medical science is the Lane County child fatality review team, which last month called a news conference in Eugene to recommend that parents not share their bed with infants.